Thursday, July 22, 2010

My adventures with a rubik cube.


Today, while finally cleaning my desk, I found my Rubik Cube under tons of everything you can imagine. After seeing this cute object, I realized that there doesn't exist a more important thing than reaching my old dream (such as I had when I bought it.) So, happily and energetically, I started to solve it. After an hour, except for one side, there was no success. Following my dream, I decided to search the web for some help. I found a really helpful website and started to climb the ladder of success very quickly. I passed step #5 and was extremely happy; the cube was almost complete. When I scrolled down for the next step, I found that the next two steps were for making money. $2.95 for both of them. As you know, in Iran paying money is impossible. Heeeeee heeeeee heeeeeee! ( it's a loud crying sound.)
So, it became a lesson for me; first, study things accurately from beginning to end, then start doing it. ^_^
after this,Reza ;my old brother, tried to cheat he followed a Youtube video instruction: he removed small cubes to add them together one by one. you can see the result:

He just could removing them :)

I want my cube mmmmm. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment