Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caro Lucas



Yesterday I was preparing a text about Randy Pausch for the blog ;A great computer scientist who passed away two years ago because of cancer, unfortunately today I heard something that I should add to this post, death of professor Caro Lucas; Iranian robotic father ,A person I love, here you can see enormous number of his articles. I think he died of cancer too.
I always wish to be his student :(
Although we(world) have lost one of the most valuable people, I am sure way of his thinking will stay alive for ever.
Scientists! please, please find a way to cure cancer, It is killing somebody we love.

2 comments:

  1. in which mosque the funeral must be hold?[نيشخند]

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that mosque that Christian prays.
    He was unique, his death is one of the worst things that has happened in my life.

    ReplyDelete